I recommend that all family child care providers join the National Association for Family Child Care.
* National Accreditation System to meet high quality standards for your program
* Discounts on conferences, products and other services
* Quarterly newsletter that includes national trends, public policy information, parent newsletter and much more
* Monthly business webinars hosted by me where you can ask me questions directly
* An extensive library of articles on all aspects of your business, an insurance directory, and other resources posted on the NAFCC webiste
In addition, I always present a number of workshops at the NAFCC annual conference.
An individual basic membership is $45 a year (100% tax deductible). Here are more details about NAFCC membership.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com
Image credit: www.nafcc.org