Here are the services I offer to help child care centers be more successful as a business:
Free podcasts on a variety of business topics for child care center directors and staff. Topics have included:
* Is “Risky Play” a Good Idea?
* How to Identify the Benefits of Your Child Care Program
* How to Compete Against Unregulated Child Caregivers
* How to Handle Negative Media Coverage About Your Program
* What Do You Say to a Parent Who Won’t Vaccinate Her Child?
* When Can You Talk to Other Child Care Programs About Your Rates?
Training/workshops/keynotes/webinars – I can speak about a issues such as:
* How to Effectively Use Contracts with Parents
* Successful Marketing Strategies to Attract and Keep Parents
* Reducing Risks: Legal and Insurance Issues
* Managing Money: How You and Your Staff Can Save More for Your Retirement
Managing Legal Risks in Early Childhood Programs – A book co-authored by Holly Elissa Bruno and published by Teachers College Press and Redleaf Press.
This book will reduce the stress that comes with worrying about legal matters. It sets a framework for how you can act legally and ethically to resolve conflicts with families and staff. It offers sample policies, procedures and best practices to help you gain confidence in resolving legal challenges.
For further information, please contact me at: 651-280-5991; firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m a lawyer who has been providing business resources to the early childhood field since 1981. Although much of my work in the past has been with family child care providers, I’ve conducted workshops at child care conferences for child care center staff around the country for many years.
Read more about my background.
Categories: Child Care Centers