Deductions > Employees

Are Payroll Services Right for You?

Family child care providers who hire someone to help them care for children must treat this person as their employee. This means you must withhold Social Security/Medicare taxes, pay federal and state unemployment taxes, withhold federal and state income taxes… Read More ›