I’ll be presenting my latest webinar “Internet Marketing: Six Tricks to Make Your Business Shine” on Tuesday, October 11th at 8:30pm Eastern Time.
Most young parents today turn to the Internet for almost everything, including when they are looking for a child care provider. If they do, will they find you? This webinar will cover how to use the Internet to promote your business. This webinar will cover:
- How to identify the benefits of your program so you know what to say about your program on the Internet
- How to effectively use Facebook using a business or personal page?
- The most useful social media sites for your business
- How to create a website/blog
- What to avoid doing on the Internet and how to protect yourself if you are attacked
Participants can ask me questions during the webinars and will receive a copy of the power point and handouts after the webinar.
The webinar costs $25 and is 100% tax deductible. They are recorded, so you can listen to it later if you can’t attend live. To participate in the webinar you must be a member of the National Association for Family Child Care. You can join here.
These webinars are part of a monthly webinar series I conduct in partnership with the National Association for Family Child Care.
To see an overview of all the webinars, go here.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com
For more information about marketing, see my book Family Child Care Marketing Guide.