“Taking Care of Business” is the topic of two free workshops I’ll be delivering in California in July.
The first workshop, “Taking Care of Business: How Family Child Care Providers Can Be More Successful” will help family child care providers improve their business skills. It will cover:
- How to reduce the risks of caring for children through insurance (home, business property, business liability, car)
- Key marketing strategies to help promote your business to parents
- How to establish a business relationship and resolve conflicts with parents
- Three key record tips for 2017
It will be held on Saturday, July 8th in Bakersfield, California, from 9:30am – 1:30pm at 200 W. Jeffrey St. All family child care providers are welcome to attend this free event.
The second workshop, “Taking Care of Business: How Family Child Care Providers and Center Directors Can Be More Successful” will be held Monday, July 10th in Oakland, California, from 6:30-8:30pm. It will be held at the SEIU Local 1021 offices on 447 29th St. Oakland, California. It will cover:
- Key marketing strategies to help promote your child care business to parents.
- Managing legal risks in early childhood programs.
- Reducing conflicts with parents: Using contracts and policies effectively.
- Building partnerships with families: Preventing sticky situations and promoting clear expectations.
All family child care providers and center directors are welcome to attend this free workshop.
For details contact Eidref Laxa at 408-821-4221.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com