Legal Q&A Answer #3

The correct answer is B.

Homeowner’s insurance is personal, not business insurance. It will probably not cover you in this situation. You need professional business liability insurance to cover you for medical expenses and lawsuits resulting from your business activities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *