Learn how to reduce your expenses, increase your income, save more money for your retirement, and choose the best IRA for your family by attending my webinar, Reaching Your Retirement Goals.
The webinar will start at 8:30pm Eastern time and last for one and a half hours. It is sponsored by the National Association for Family Child Care.
Here’s what I’ll be talking about:
- Identify ways to reduce expenses and increase income
- Where to put money to meet long-term goals
- Learn how to prioritize long-term financial goals
- Understand the basics of retirement investing
- IRA retirement plans for providers: Traditional IRA, Roth, SIMPLE, SEP, and Self Employed 401(k) and the new MyRA!
These monthly webinars are an opportunity to watch a power point presentation on your home computer and listen to me cover these important issues. You’ll have the opportunity to ask me questions live and you will receive a copy of the power point, plus handouts. You will also receiving a training certificate of attendance.
Don’t miss this fun opportunity!
The cost is $25 (100% tax deductible!) if you are a member of NAFCC. If not it’s $70. For questions contact Mandi Schill email@example.com; 801-682-3675.
If you are not a current member and would like to take advantage of the many wonderful benefits that NAFCC has to offer, please visit the website http://www.nafcc.org and click on the membership tab.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com