Update: This webinar is now full, so no further registrations are being accepted. I’ll let you know if further webinars get scheduled.
The extremely popular webinar “What the New Tax Law Means for Family Child Care” will be repeated for the third time on Tuesday, January 16th at 8:30pm Eastern Time.
The first two webinars were filled quickly, so we are repeating the webinar to enable everyone who is interested to attend.
Providers can expect some major changes in their taxes starting in 2018. How should you prepare for these changes?
This webinar will cover:
• New 100% bonus depreciation rule will eliminate the need to depreciate most everything
• How the new pass-through deduction will reduce your federal income taxes
• Should providers incorporate to take advantage of lower corporate tax rates?
• With new tax brackets and changes in the standard deduction and exemptions, how will this affect paying estimated taxes?
• Do these new rules affect how providers can deduct their business expenses?
These are major changes that will benefit all providers!
Register by Noon Pacific Time on January 16th.
Participants can ask me questions during the webinars and will receive a copy of the power point and handouts after the webinar.
The webinar costs $25 if you are a member of the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC) and $40 if you are not. The cost is 100% tax deductible. They are recorded, so you can listen to it later if you can’t attend live. You can join NAFCC here.
Proof of attendance will be automatically emailed the day after the webinar. One clock hour of training credit is only given for the live webinar.
These webinars are part of a monthly webinar series I conduct in partnership with the National Association for Family Child Care.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com