Tom Copeland will be conducting two days of workshops on the business of family child care as part of the Nurture Your Mind, Body and Soul Child Care Conference on Maui, Hawaii December 2-9, 2016.
The annual conference is sponsored by Zepeda Learning and Leadership. Fay Zepeda, a former family child care provider, has organized previous conferences in Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, Guatemala, and aboard a Hawaiian cruise ship.
These small conferences are an opportunity to relax and learn more about how children learn through play, nature, and the business side of child care.
The more than twenty hours of training offered during the week means that all the costs associated with travel and the conference are 100% tax deductible.
Here’s a schedule of my workshops:
- New Tax Rules for 2016 and 2017
- How to Maximize Your Tax Deductions
- How to Save Time and Money Using KidKare (formerly Minute Meow to nu)
- How to Improve Your Money Management Skills to Be Better Prepared for Retirement
- Are Providers Too Nice? How to Get What You Want
- Protecting Your Business From Lawsuits, Attacks on the Internet and Other Disasters
The conference will be held at the Kaanapoli Beach Hotel in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii.
For more information. You can also contact Faye Zepeda at 503-949-5439 or email@example.com.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com
Image credit: Faye Zepeda
Categories: Business Resources