Most young parents today turn to the Internet for almost everything, including when they are looking for a child care provider. If they do, will they find you?
“Internet Marketing: 6 Tricks to Make Your Business Shine” will cover how to use the Internet to promote your business. This webinar will cover:
• How to identify the benefits of your program so you know what to say about your program on the Internet
• How to effectively use Facebook using a business or personal page
• The most useful social media sites for your business
• How to create a website/blog
• What to avoid doing on the Internet and how to protect yourself
The cost for the webinar is $25 if you are a member of the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC) or $40 if you are not. Go here to join NAFCC.
Certificates of attendance are sent to participants after the webinar is over. Check with your licensor to see if the webinars qualify for training credit in your area.
Participants will receive a copy of the webinar power point and handouts. You have the chance to talk directly to Tom during the webinar.
The webinar will be recorded so you can view it later if you can’t attend the live broadcast.
For more information, contact Nicole Hopkinson, email@example.com, 801-886-2322 (ext 2323).
This webinar is part of a monthly webinar series sponsored by the National Association for Family Child care. Here’s the schedule for the rest of the year.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com
Image credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/notionscapital/
For more information, see my book Family Child Care Marketing Guide.