Family Child Care Record Keeping Guide (9th Edition)
Keep your business organized with the most complete guide to family child care record keeping!
This new edition of the bestselling guide has even more valuable information for keeping your business records and saving money on taxes. Revised and updated, the Family Child Care Record-Keeping Guide covers everything you need to keep accurate business records-from tracking income and expenses to working with a tax professional.
The Family Child Care Record-Keeping Guide includes:
- More than 1,000 allowable deductions
- Each deduction is listed under the same expense category that appears on your tax forms
- Descriptions of new tax laws and relevant court cases
- Information on changes in depreciation rules and adjustments to food and mileage rates
- Clarifications on how to calculate the Time-Space percentage
- An in-depth discussion on how to keep your business records organized and current
2015, Softbound, 216 pages. $18.95
Redleaf Press: 800-423-8309
Also available as an e-book!
I have written The Family Child Care Business Curriculum: Record Keeping and Taxes to help trainers teach this topic.
Here’s a description of all my books.
Family Child Care Business Planning Guide, Family Child Care Contracts & Policies, Family Child Care Inventory-Keeper, Family Child Care Legal & Insurance Guide, Family Child Care Marketing Guide, Family Child Care Money Management & Retirement Guide, Family Child Care Record Keeping Guide, Family Child Care Tax Companion, and Family Child Care Tax Workbook and Organizer